click map Mail Spotify Photography Pinterest Follow Instagram About Me Contact I Believe Movies Locale Setting Thoughts Life Freebies

5/52


"Andrew James"
The fifth of 52 portraits of my family in 2014.

Playing the guitar in the corner of Carson's room at our family Super Bowl party after the babies stole away his girlfriend for the evening.

Andrew is independent, stubborn, and impatient - so much like my 18-year-old self. I like to think that, having gone through a similar period of bull-headed fierceness, I am wiser and more experienced than he is now, that I can impart my hard-earned wisdom to him through exasperated lectures. I am the most frustrating (and cliche) older sister in this way.
But Andrew is one of the savviest people I know, he's incredibly smart and his impatience and ferocity allow him to devour so much knowledge. He's cycled through more hobbies than I can count, giving him a sweeping knowledge of lacrosse, luxury cars, weaponry, real estate, pyrotechnics, Mexican drug cartels, motorcycles, mechanics, and music. He's charming, charismatic, confident
(and I love him).
x