click map Mail Spotify Photography Pinterest Follow Instagram About Me Contact I Believe Movies Locale Setting Thoughts Life Freebies
I've been on a pretty serious late 90s/early 2000s kick, thanks to Netflix. 
Click below to read about it.



 

Equilibrium // As if I didn't already have enough motivation, my science fiction class has inspired me to take in a lot more sci fi. Equilibrium is a classic. It features a dystopia (my favorite fictional subject) which forces its citizens to take a drug that represses their emotions. Christian Bale plays the protagonist and the film balances action/adventure and moral discussion well. 
// Free on Netflix //


The Game // This movie was directed by David Fincher, the incredible man behind "Fight Club," "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," and "The Social Network." This year his moody films earned him the top spot on my most admired directors list. "The Game" is not my favorite of his works, but it's interesting, dark, and worth watching if you're looking for something suspenseful.
// Free on Netflix //



Meet Joe Black // Not many men can pull off highlights like Brad Pitt. "Meet Joe Black" is a good alternative to the contemporary chick flick. Pitt plays Death experiencing life for the first time, and of course that includes falling in love.
// Free on Netflix //

xxx.