click map Mail Spotify Photography Pinterest Follow Instagram About Me Contact I Believe Movies Locale Setting Thoughts Life Freebies

Viva


I headed to Nevada for spring break. 
Click below to read about it.





My mother, my brother, Connor, and I headed to Las Vegas for spring break a few weeks ago. It was wonderfully hot and sunny and unfortunately over-populated with "card-flippers" (the word my mother coined for the men and women who pass out prostitute calling cards to everyone that crosses their path). 



We toured the Hoover dam, wandered the strip, explored the Neon Boneyard, and ate some good food at Maggiano's and the Hard Rock. Unfortunately, regardless of how much fun I have in Vegas, I always leave feeling like I have filth on my cloths that I can't wash off. Las Vegas is so eerily integrated with human vices, that I can't help but pick up some of the negativity.  The warmth and time with people I love was much appreciated though.
xxx.