click map Mail Spotify Photography Pinterest Follow Instagram About Me Contact I Believe Movies Locale Setting Thoughts Life Freebies

17/52


Afton
The seventeenth of 52 portraits of my family in 2014.

Afton holding in her giggles during a hike with the family.

This week I had an abundance of portraits of my family, but I choose to feature Afton because she cracked me up all of Easter weekend. This wild-haired girl is such a spunky, vibrant, funny little human. She told jokes and danced and sang and collected rocks and held lizards and gave back massages and when we hiked over a plateau on Saturday, she faced the climb fearlessly (except for one moment during the descent when, worried we wouldn't be able to get down, she held my hand and said, "I don't want anyone in my family to die," breaking my heart). She is such a sweet babe, full of goofy sassy energy and lots of love.
x