click map Mail Spotify Photography Pinterest Follow Instagram About Me Contact I Believe Movies Locale Setting Thoughts Life Freebies

10/52


Uncle Chuck
The tenth of 52 portraits of my family in 2014.

My uncle (my dad's brother) Charles, with his dad and my grandpa, Clyde; in the kitchen talking family history on a Sunday evening.

Some of my earliest family memories are of my Uncle Chuck; memories made up of his long-legged hunting dogs, his laugh, and his tidy signature mustache. I have rarely ever seen him without a big smile and when I look at this photo I can perfectly envision him heartily clasping my grandpa on the shoulder and saying, "Hiya pop(!)" as he does almost every time he's reunited with his dad. He's the most light-hearted and outgoing of his siblings and he's always the first to offer a hug and a kind comment on Facebook. 
Love you, Uncle Chuck.
x

See the rest of the series by clicking here.