click map Mail Spotify Photography Pinterest Follow Instagram About Me Contact I Believe Movies Locale Setting Thoughts Life Freebies

9/52


Cousins
The ninth of 52 portraits of my family in 2014.

Kyler holding baby Porter after Carson's baptism.

I had a nice portrait of my grandma ready to publish for this week. It had interesting lighting and good composition, but this is the photo that tugged at my heart when I saw it. I don't get to see my incredible Idaho family nearly as much as I would really like to. Kyler is number 3 in the Idaho clan of four of some of the absolute sweetest children in the world. This photo seemed to capture a portion of his personality so well. I'm sure his family sees quite another side of him at home, but around us he tends to be reserved and absolutely pleasant and loving always. To see such a little guy taking care of and loving a child smaller than himself is a beautiful and Christlike thing to witness.
x

See the rest of the series by clicking here.